In light of growing local concerns around COVID-19 and the potential for Auckland-based community-spread, Enigma has developed a policy aimed at keeping our staff, their families and our customers safe from impact (which Enigma might create, or be reasonably in control of).
Today, 10th March, Enigma has implemented a number of changes to policy and to our office setup:
- No casual visitors will be allowed to enter our office space. – Couriers etc will be greeted at our office door.
- All booked appointments will be expected to execute hand-hygiene measures upon arrival, visitors will be limited to our entry area, meeting room and bathroom areas. General office space and kitchen areas are out of bounds.
- Enigma staff will be prohibited from attending meetings at Hospital, DHB, PHO or clinic settings (except where this is absolutely imperative).
- Enigma staff are strongly encouraged to make every effort to arrange remote meetings wherever possible. We have good teleconferencing and online meeting tools which should enable us to carry on with all business meetings remotely.
- Office and personal hygiene policies and procedures have been circulated to staff in an effort to keep our office space ‘a clean and safe zone’.
- While we will be happy to wave and say hello, we won’t be shaking hands for the immediate future.
- Staff have been requested to consider whether travel is necessary, and also to be considerate of any mass-public-gatherings they attend.
- Staff have been requested to execute good personal hygiene at home (and in transit) and to encourage good practices across their families and direct contacts.
This position and our stance will be reviewed weekly.
If you have any questions about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of our internal policy document is here: Covid-19-Policy_v1.01 – for anyone with shared interests / common concerns.
(Please also note our anti-spam requirements, linked to from the bottom of each and every page on this website)