IPMHAS – Integrated Primary Mental Health & Addictions Service
The IPMHAS Programme is a Ministry of Health initiative to expand New Zealanders’ access to, and choice of, primary mental health and addiction services. The programme introduces the roles of Health Improvement Practitioners (HIPs) and Health Coaches into general practice to deliver key mental health services, supporting the GPs and nurses. It also enables community services to be delivered outside of general practice, such as the Awhi Ora service across the metro Auckland region.
With any new programme, to understand whether the programme is making a difference, reporting is necessary and the IPMHAS programme is no different. To facilitate recording of data and reporting for the PHOs and DHBs, Enigma has adapted its TeamCare solution for exactly this purpose, branded TeamCare Wellness.
Why use TeamCare Wellness for the IPMHAS Programme?
- Generation of the Ministry-specified IPMHAS data extract, aggregated for all HIP and Health Coach activity in the DHB, in one simple action
- Custom data-capture forms specifically for HIPs and Health Coaches to ensure that mandatory data for Ministry of Health reporting is captured consistently
- No double-data-entry into the PMS as session notes write back to the PMS automatically on submission of the form
- Integrated calculators for The Duke and the Strengths & Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) – covered by the appropriate licences
- User, PHO and DHB KPI reporting as standard
- Ability to introduce patients electronically to community support services outside of the practice with secure automated data updates back to the practice (standard Healthlink messaging charges apply)
- Custom integrated introduction forms, specifically created based on the needs of the receiving community support service
- Access to services on a practice-by-practice basis
- Integrated with all mainstream Patient Management Systems (PMS) – Medtech32, Evolution, MyPractice, Indici (PMS licensing charges may be applied by the PMS vendors)
Take a closer look…
Enrolled person’s record
The Duke – option to use the integrated calculator
Visibility of previous scores at the next session for easy reference
If you are looking for a solution in your DHB to facilitate the delivery of HIP and Health Coach services for the Ministry’s IPMHAS programme and you would like more information on TeamCare Wellness or to discuss other options, please contact us.