PREDICT CVD Diabetes Management
The most advanced web-based electronic clinical assessment, management and decision support system for cardiovascular disease (CVD) and Type 2 diabetes.
These are live and available for production use and have undergone extensive testing and QA to ensure their accurate implementation.
Our ‘Your Heart Engine‘ product is available for other tool vendors to use, and will provide regularly updated, quality assured risk assessment implementation as well as ongoing access to ‘Your Heart Forecast‘.
- Reduce inequalities in health status
- Improve compliance with clinical guidelines
- Increase the use of evidence to support clinical decisions
- Improve drug prescribing and dosage decisions
- Structure population health programmes
- Encourage preventative care
- Improve diagnostic accuracy
- Created with highly credible clinical partners, University of Auckland (SoPH)
Decision Support for Screening, Targeting, and Proactive Management of CVD and diabetes.
The Benefits of Predict CVD-Diabetes
- Structured, personalised clinical management plans created for each individual patient
- Improved health outcomes and disease management
- Increased patient engagement through shared knowledge and decision making
- Increased consistency of care based on current national guidelines
- Tracking of patient management, enhanced teamwork and improved clinical workflow
- Structured and consistent data collection, aids measurement and PPP counts
- Information to better manage population chronic disease risk
- Improved structured programme of care
- Engaging patient orientated material, including personal clinical indicators
- CVD risk can be profiled by snapshot and over time, seemlessly integrating with Your Heart Forecast, the leading CVD Risk visualisation tool
- Proven track record, used with over 300,000 patients (June, 2012)
- Ongoing refinement and updates in line with new evidence; now undergoing it’s sixth major revision
Options for CVDDM
- Messaging into Primary Care practices
- Integrated with Your Heart Forecast
- Tracking of Secondary Care activities
- Billing / BCTIs
Versions of CVDDM
- Community – used within Marae, Churches, etc.
- Workplace – used within Corporate programmes
- Primary Care – used by PHOs
- Secondary Care
- Secondary Care Acute
More heart and diabetes checks – Read about what Enigma is doing to aid achievement of these health targets.